HOW CAN WE CHANGE THE ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD OF WINDOWS 7 COMPUTER.
Microsoft Windows is one of the most commonly used Operating System, which is used by all sorts of people who vary from uneducated person to Professionals. Microsoft launched the latest version of Windows – Windows 8 few months back, Still Windows 7 is used by a large number of people. In this post I’ll be guiding you How to change the Administrator Password of a Windows 7 Computer.
WHY DOES ONE CHANGE THE ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD?
Well, this is the reason why we are writing this post, There can be several reasons why one changes the password of any account which belongs to him, whether it is a Facebook, Gmail, Yahoo, Windows, etc. Here I’ll be telling some of the common reasons for changing the administrator password of Windows.
The Most Common Reasons Are :-
- Unauthorized access by someone: When the user feels that his computer was used/accessed by someone without his permission
- Password Leak: When the user feels that someone has come to know about the password and can make harm to the computer
- Difficult-to-Memorize Password: There are some people who set’s the password but later feel that the password is difficult and they may forget it, so they change the password.
- Easy Password: Some of the people at the time of setting up the password sets an easy password but later realize that the password they used may be easily known by someone and can be Less Protective to their computer, so they are in the need to change the password.
Well, there can be ample number of reasons for changing the password, I’ve listed the common reasons which I felt sharable, you can also add some in the comments so that the readers who are reading can know.
HOW TO CHANGE THE ADMINISTRATOR PASSWORD OF THE WINDOWS COMPUTER?
We’ve come to know some of the reasons Why one would like to change the administrator password of his computer system. Every work has to be done in some sequence, so is this, there are many methods by which we can change the Administrator Password of Windows,
Steps to be Followed :
- Start your computer.
- Go to Control Panel > All Control Panel Items > User Accounts or Navigate to the User Accounts Directly by copying the “Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\User Accounts” without quotes in the Search field on the My Computer. For more clarification see the Image.
- Now Click on "Change your Password" which is highlighted in the screenshot shown below
- A Window will open and there you’ll have, Enter your Old Password, New Password and Re-enter the New Password for Confirmation and then Click on Change Password button and you’re done. See the Image for reference,
In case if you have any problems then let us know about the issue via comment and we’ll soon catch you to help you solve the problem regarding it. Meanwhile, if you’re friend or anyone wants to change is Administrator password and if s/he is unable to do so then you may share the link with him/her.