Struts Framework 2.0 in Java Training
The Struts Framework is a standard for developing well-architected Web applications. Struts is an application development framework that is designed for and used with the popular J2EE (Java 2, Enterprise Edition) platform. Struts is an open source framework that extends the Java Servlet API and employs a Model, View, Controller (MVC) architecture. It enables you to create maintainable, extensible, and flexible web applications based on standard technologies, such as JSP pages, JavaBeans, resource bundles, and XML. The framework provides three key components:
- A "request" handler provided by the application developer that is mapped to a standard URI.
- A "response" handler that transfers control to another resource which completes the response.
- A tag library that helps developers creates interactive form-based applications with server pages.
It also offers the following features:
- Open source
- Implements the JSP Model 2 Architecture
- Stores application routing information and requestmapping in a single core file, struts-config.xml
- The Struts Framework, itself, only fills in the View and Controller layers. The Model layer is left to the developer.
<title>Sample Struts Application</title>
<html:form action="Name" name="nameForm" type="example. NameForm">
<table width="80%" border="0">
<td><html:text property="name" /></td>
For more info : cpd-india
Batches: Regular & Weekends for Working Profession
For FREE DEMO CLASS CALL – 011-65164822 / 91- 8860352748
CPD Technologies Block C 9/8, Sector – 7, Rohini, Delhi – 110085, India Landmark: Near Rohini East Metro Station, Opposite Metro Pillar No-397
Website :- www.cpd-india.com
Email :- email@example.com