CCC (Course On Computer Concept)
DOEAAC which is now known as National Institute of Electronics and information technology offers various levels of courses to the students like “O” level, “A” level, CCC courses which are based on various computer applications, hardware maintenance, and Bioinformatics. The eligibility of these courses has been a just 12th pass. These courses are very helpful for the students as these offers high salary job opportunities to the students. You can get a job starting from 1 lakh to 3 lakh rupees per annum by doing these courses.
Let’s discuss regarding these courses and their benefits for the student.
This is a special course which is designed to provide a basic level IT literacy program to a common man. This course helps people to learn basic things about computers, which avoid the computer illiteracy. After the completion of this course, any common man easily handles a basic computer and can run it smoothly. This course teaches how to use the internet, how to email, how to make business letter and access the small database. This course definitely helps housewives, business communities to keep up their small accounts update using any computer and can able to enjoy the facilities of information technology.
Any candidates can appear this examination through three various modes of eligibility criteria which are the just contradiction.
Let's discuss these three modes:
- Candidates sponsored by government based colleges or schools having an exclusive identity number from NIELIT for conducting the CCC exam. For this, you need any educational qualification.
- A direct applicant is the other mode of application which undergoes Accredited course which is not sponsored by government registered colleges or schools. For this there is no such educational qualification is required.
- The 3rd mode of this examination is candidates sponsored by NIELIT approved institutes permitted to continue the course. For this course also you don’t need any particular qualification.
In this course, you have to attain 25 hours of theory session, 5 hours of the tutorial session and the last and most important 50 hours of the practical session. And the whole course is based on some topics like:
- Introduction to PC
- MS word, MS Excel, MS power point
- Communication and the internet
- www and web browser
- Social networking
- Communication and collaboration
By completing this course, anyone uses a computer for a basic purpose. This course will teach you to do email, internet search, business presentation and some other basic things. This is a suitable course for any beginner or school going students for a bright future in computer technology. If any student wants to do his career in computer science, then this course will definitely help him because this is the course which built basic and it will help more in the future to understand other computer related topic easily.
Overall, this is a good computer course which helps common people to know the basic things about computer and internet platform. This course is quite interesting and quite helpful.
For more info: cpd-india
Batches: Regular & Weekends for Working Profession
For FREE DEMO CLASS CALL – 011-65164822 / 91- 8860352748
Block C 9/8, Sector – 7, Rohini, Delhi – 110085, India
Landmark: Near Rohini East Metro Station, Opposite Metro Pillar No-397